I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


23. mars 2009

Tears...



How large is Your bottle Lord
Where You’ve placed all my tears?
How many have I shed Lord
Down through these many years?


I know there have been many
Each time when things went wrong
But knowing that You count them
Has helped me to be strong.


You listened and You heard
The sound of my weeping
And held me in Your arms
Safe within Your keeping.


Sometimes when I praise You
I try to restrain their flow
But sometimes; praising You with tears
Is the only way I know.


Thank You Lord for counting
Each time I shed a tear.
Thank You for drying each one,
And always holding me near.


There will forever be tears
Welling in these eyes of mine,
Tears of comfort and joy
Knowing I am Thine.



"You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book."
(Psalm 56:8, New Living Translation)

Ingen kommentarer: