I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


7. feb. 2010

Painting and Baking…

What better way to spend your sunday afternoon if you are staying inside! I had decided yesterday that I was going to do some painting.  And unlike other days – I was going to stick to my plan! Indeed it was lovely weather outside – sunny and mild – but as I am a master of putting off stuff which isn’t always good – I had to show that I could change (starting one day out of the month….) At least it is a start !!!!

Maling

So while I was doing my paint job – my hubby found another thing to occupy his time…

Baking chocolate chip cookies!!!  Yay!!!!

Baking

Isn’t he wonderful !?!! :-)


2 kommentarer:

Margareth sa...

Yes indeed!! But tell him to stop biting his nails!!

Margareth sa...

Cookies tastes good!! :)