I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


8. feb. 2010

My hubby’s speciality…

My Canadian husband loves to cook! He has brought with him some of his own receipes – and some of them I had never tasted before. One of these he made yesterday. It is a dish made of liver, rice and green/yellow/red peppers. I love it :-) As it has no name – we will call it Rice’d Liver !

First off we start with dicing the liver – never a pretty sight…

lever

Then the liver is rolled in cornstarch and garlic…

Lever2

When all of the pieces are well covered – they are fried up it the pan…

lever3

And after cooking the rice and dicing the pepper – it is all mixed together with some soy sauce..

lever4

and voila !! It really does taste wonderful :-)


1 kommentar:

Margareth sa...

Ok.. first I thought it was choccolate.. then i red liver... UUUUhhhh... But further down I must say it looked good.
My grandmother used to make Liver in cream sauce, that was the best ever!