I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


14. feb. 2010

Looking for my Valentine…

Thats the quest Tinka was on while we where on our walk down to the lake today. This is how it went…

Oh oh oh look mom… I can see some tracks in the snow!! You think that is my Valentine..huh huh huh …???

Valent1

Lets send dad to check it out! He should be a good tracker as he has a little part of Native Indian blood in him! See anything dad..!!??

Valent3

You are too slow.. Let me help you out dad… Look, this is the way you dig them out!!!

Valent4Awww… mom we didn’t find my Valentine… I dug and dug but it was nowhere to be found…

Valent5But I will not give up!! I will prevail… I will keep a lookout … And once more I will have my Valentine !!!! 

Valent6

2 kommentarer:

Margareth sa...

Hi Margareth! I'm a new follower, I found your blog on BlogCatalog. Your dog is too cute! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year as well :-)

Margareth sa...

Thank you so much Kathie!! Tinka is a funny dog:-) Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I did not know about the Chinese New Year, HAPPY CHIESE NEW YEAR !!! c";)