I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


4. jan. 2010

Light in the cold dark winter..

At the moment I am spending some time doodeling around on my laptop. It’s really cold outside – and by the time I get home from work – the darkness has surrounded us.. So at the moment there aren’t a lot of other things that catches my interests. Of course there are loads of stuff that I should be doing instead of this – but with my attention span being no longer than 10 min at a time – I need to do what ever tickles my fancy – hehe  I’m slowly starting to get a hang of Gimp (first time using it today..) and here is the result of my first attempt::

Amaryllis Pottery

I have a LOT to learn about bloggin and I appreciate all the help and tips anyone can/will give me :-)

Ps… I think I need a new camera soon… Been dreaming about a Nikon DSLR…

Ingen kommentarer: