I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


6. jan. 2010

Naked beauty…

Outside my office window there is a big oak tree wich during spring- and summer time is amazing! But looking at it today even in winter time – standing there all naked and robbed of its majestic summer coat – it still looks beautiful! Waiting in anticipation of yet another years sweet spring awakening!

Eik

Shivering in the cold winter air – reaching higher to grasp just a little more light and maybe steal a little warmth from the sun – I find our Norwegian nature just as breath taking in the winter as it is during summer…

Ingen kommentarer: