I found you and you found me, together we will grow. Together we will fill our days with love from up above. My heart is yours as yours is mine - we'll never be alone. All we need is the love we share - and we'll never let it go.



Please don't copy from this blog without asking first!


6. jan. 2010

My first “creative” attempt of the year…

Well I’m not really known for being very creative (maybe that explains my occupation?) Anyway – I do try from time to time! This year I have started on a sweater for my hubby! Now I don’t know how this is going to end up as I do not have a clue how to put the end result together to one piece (meaning attaching the arms to the body) but I will deal with that problem when I get there… So far I’m just starting out – and yet I haven’t grown tired ! ! ! Whoohooo… Maybe I will be able to finish a whole sweater this time??

DSCN3180

I feel that I am off to a good start – and having my hubby rooting for me to finish it ( I am freezing my Canadian ass of here!!) I might just do it ;-)))

Ingen kommentarer: